Online tools are a critical component to success in your online marketing and internet platform, especially if you are a solopreneur. — download my list today
Here are some of the online tools I use, or have used in the past and recommend. If I’ve used them in the past, and no longer use them, it means my needs have changed, or I have outgrown them (meaning – I’ve grown my business to require additional functionality). I do not recommend any products that I’ve outgrown means limited service, transactions or volume capacity.
Autoresponders (email marketing):
Basic starter tool:
- InfusionSoft (click to try a demo of the most robust, internet marketing email, shopping cart and online marketing tool (this is the tool that I use for my ecommerce as well as my campaigns and email marketing). Full marketing tool, including merchant host link, shopping cart link as well as marketing tool API.
Host your website with
Namecheap.com – used it but its drawbacks are the lack of screening amongst customers they host together
I have used several, and this one is best so I won’t both to tell you about my horror stories. There are some companies that create themes and then don’t keep them up to date, and if you are using WordPress, this is critical.
Online Marketing (CRM)
- Small business marketing guide download
- Leadpages – Lead pages, etc.
- Wishlist Products – Membership software
- Webinars: GoToMeeting – free trial – meetings and webinars
- FreeMind – MindMapping
- MindMeister – MindMapping
- Evernote – take notes on your pc, mac, ipad, Android – everywhere!
- Pamela – record skype calls
- Skype – free calling, around the world (I pay a minimal fee to get video calling and other features)
And more in the download 🙂
Disclosure: We are a professional services site that may receive compensation from the companies whose products we use and recommend. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.