Is this what you are trying to do?
Design Your Vision
Today I shared some thoughts on what you might do to create your vision. I have done this a few times during my business life and it’s very cool when you are some place and you start to think — hey I’ve been here before. And then you realize – hey I designed this! Here are a few things you might want to think about before you do, or if you are struggling with starting to design your vision for your life.
Design Your Vision – Part 1Design Your Vision:What are the questions you’ll need to ask yourself when you design your vision. I’ve cut a couple of videos for you and these will help you start. See more details at http://www.sharoncevans.com/design-your-vision
Posted by SharonCEvans on Monday, March 28, 2016
- What do you want most of all? – down the road? – in the future? How will you live? Where – with who?
- What will you do all day long?
- Which community will you belong to? Associations?
- Memberships? How can you be with the people who inspire you most?
- Now – what will you do about your financial situation? Does it need improving?
I’ve cut two videos on this – and they are both a little unique. One had my little boy trying like crazy to help me steady the mono pod and I got a little distracted and I re-cut version 2. They are both unique so I am sharing both.
Slightly different – but some good thoughts.